image1 image2 image3

WHERE'S YOUR NEXT DESTINATION?|HELLO I'M DOMINIQUE|WELCOME TO SPICYTREKKER|COME JOIN ME IN MY ADVENTURES|

Expenses on my 5-day Solo Trip in Bali



Bali, as they say, is one nature and beach destination you can totally afford. Before I venture into this trip, I searched for the average rates of food, transportation and hotels in each area. Some of the costs like clubbing in Sky Garden wasn't really planned. But there was a free entrance voucher for ladies on a Wednesday but my new-found Ukrainan friend that time missed the opportunity.

Below are the actual rates I spent (except for those in red which I forgot the exact cost).
Currency Exchange rate is USD 1 .00 = IDR 13,600 (November 2015).




Total spending is Php 37,279 or USD 793 for a 5-day Bali trip. I know I could have spent less if I've made more affordable choices. I'd probably be able to spend less if I shared a room with someone or stayed in with a Couchsurfer to totally eliminate my accommodation costs. But you can't blame the birthday girl for spending, right? Once in awhile, I treat myself into an accommodation I dream of staying or dine in a restaurant with a live playing band and sumptuous good food. 

Whatever your spending choices are, just make sure you don't regret them. Happy Bali trip!#

--spicytrekker

how to spend a million Rupiah! 





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your experience as much as I've had fun in mine, please feel free to write and share!

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I love food and travel and anything unique and exciting. I love life itself and its a great joy for me to share my food and travel experiences with you.