image1 image2 image3

WHERE'S YOUR NEXT DESTINATION?|HELLO I'M DOMINIQUE|WELCOME TO SPICYTREKKER|COME JOIN ME IN MY ADVENTURES|

Korean Food and why I can't resist it



Almost all of my trips with famil and friends out-of-town, I'd lose some weight because of endless walking on tours. But in South Korea, we still walked a lot but the food is divine! Now that the weather is a mix of semi-hot in the afternoon and coldness at night, Korean food like Samgyeopsal, Bulgogi, KamJetang and many more hot dishes are so out of this world!

Here's a glimpse of what we ate on our 4-day South Korean tour.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your experience as much as I've had fun in mine, please feel free to write and share!

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I love food and travel and anything unique and exciting. I love life itself and its a great joy for me to share my food and travel experiences with you.