image1 image2 image3

WHERE'S YOUR NEXT DESTINATION?|HELLO I'M DOMINIQUE|WELCOME TO SPICYTREKKER|COME JOIN ME IN MY ADVENTURES|

Happily back to travel blogging

I'M BACK!

Yes, it has been over a year or two since I last wrote here. I know you don't care. My life has been busy lately with work, gym, crazy lovelife and yes, I've had several travels for the past two years but wasn't able to write them down. It's a good feeling to be inspired to write again and fill this page with experiences and tips for you fellow travelers. I think I needed to write something like this as a sign of "welcome back blogger!" So I think I should end this entry for now because I am too excited to share more about my recent trips!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Girl, continue blogging! I'm your instant follower!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share your experience as much as I've had fun in mine, please feel free to write and share!

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I love food and travel and anything unique and exciting. I love life itself and its a great joy for me to share my food and travel experiences with you.